Introduction (Terms and Conditions last updated on 24th May 2018)
IMPORTANT: Please read carefully these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) as set out below. By registering an account (“Your Account”) or (“Account”), you are deemed to have accepted and understood them.
This app is owned and operated by Sportdec with the sportsbook being operated and provided by FSB Technology (UK) Limited, a company incorporated in the England and Wales (company registration number: 6401555).
In these Terms and Conditions, FSB Technology (UK) Ltd shall be referred to as “FSB”, “us”, “we” or “our” and you are referred to as “you” or “your”.
FSB Technology (UK) Ltd is licensed by the United Kingdom Gambling Commission (licence 000-022201-R-305119-013) to provide these services to customers in Great Britain and Northern Ireland who are authorised to operate these parts of the app under licence from Sportdec.
The Sportsbook is licensed in Ireland by FSB Technology (UK) Ltd and is regulated under the Betting (Amendment) Act 2015 (Licence Number: 1013757).
FSB Technology (UK) Ltd is also the Merchant of Record for this app, meaning it processes all credit and debit card payments from customers. It is therefore the organisation responsible for processing all payments, including both deposits and withdrawals.
- All Customers must be 18 years of age or older and a resident in either Great Britain and Northern Ireland or the Republic of Ireland in order to register and participate in any content, including the placing of stakes on a bet or participation in any other content found on this app. In order to avoid unlawful betting, we reserve the right to carry out checks to verify the information provided. We may undertake a search with a third party for the purpose of verifying that you are 18 or over. Where these checks are unable to verify that you are 18 years of age or over, we reserve the right to ask you for proof of age. If we are unable to confirm that you are aged eighteen (18) or over within seventy-two (72) hours of your account being opened, then we are required to suspend your account until satisfactory proof of your age is provided.
- You have sole responsibility in ensuring your payment/bank details and contact information are up to date always.
- You have sole responsibility to ensure that your security details remain confidential. In any event where you are concerned that your security details are no longer confidential, you have the obligation to notify us immediately. Any transactions that have been placed by a person who is securely logged into your account will be your responsibility.
- Bets cannot be cancelled or changed once the bet has been confirmed by us.
- We only accept registrations and deposits from persons located in Great Britain and Northern Ireland or the Republic of Ireland.
- We only accept bets made online, which for clarity includes the use of iPhone and Android applications. Bets are not accepted in any other form (telephone, email, fax, in person, etc.) and any bets received in these forms will be null and void.
- We reserve the right to refuse/cancel any bet or part of a bet before the game starts without providing any justification. We also reserve the right to refuse/cancel any bet or part of a bet that is placed while a game is in progress if there is sufficient evidence that you were placing a bet with prior knowledge of an event that would affect the accurate pricing of a market – for example, betting on the first-to-score market while the first goal is being scored.
- We reserve the right to void any or all bets that have been made by any person or group of persons who are acting in an attempt to defraud us. If there is any evidence of a series of bets, each containing the same selection having been placed by or for the same individual or syndicate of individuals, we reserve the right to make such bets void and suspend relevant accounts. This rule applies to both settled and unsettled bets.
- Winnings will be credited to your account following confirmation of the final result.
- We reserve the right to void any bet that may have been accepted when the account did not have sufficient funds to cover the bet. If your account has insufficient funds as a result of a deposit that has been cancelled by the payment processing party, we reserve the right to cancel any bet that may have been accepted retroactively, and void any winnings paid to you from those bets.
- Should funds be credited to your account in error, it is your responsibility to notify us of the error without delay. Any winnings subsequent to the error shall be deemed invalid and returned to us. You shall remain responsible for any entry fees placed into tournaments or contests that involve pools or pools-style betting where the stakes can no longer be recovered from the pool.
- The reference language of the present Terms and Conditions is English. In spite of the care brought to our translations, in case of difficulty of comprehension of a clause of these Terms and Conditions, only the English version will be valid.
- We reserve the right to suspend or close your account and void all settled and unsettled bets in the event that you open more than one account.
- Bets will only be accepted up to the advertised start time. Any bet that is inadvertently accepted, which includes an event after its start time, the bet will be cancelled. If any portion of a multiple bet is inadvertently accepted then all parts of that multiple bet will be cancelled.
- Multiple bets that combine different selections within the same event are not accepted where the outcome of one affects or is affected by the other. If such a bet is taken in error, the bet will be cancelled.
- We do not accept responsibility for any typing, human or palpable errors that lead to obvious price errors. In all such cases bets will be deemed void.
- We do not accept responsibility for damages or losses deemed or alleged to have resulted from or been caused by the app or its content including without limitation, delays or interruptions in operation or transmission, loss or corruption of data, communication or line failure, any person’s misuse of the site or its content, or any errors or omissions in content.
- The maximum winning to any Customer on any single bet, multiple bet or on any single day for bets placed on this app is £/€50,000.00 or equivalent.
- The maximum amount of funds that can be requested to be withdrawn from the app is £/€100,000.00 in any 7 day period.
- The minimum amount for a bet is £/€ 0.10 unless otherwise stated on the app.
- We reserve the right to change odds and information displayed on the app at any time and without notice. We will take reasonable care to ensure accuracy of this information, but information is presented as a guide only. Prices displayed on the app are indicative only and are not binding until a bet has been confirmed by us. In the event of any information (score, time of game etc.) being incorrect we assume no liability for this. Please refer to our betting rules for information on how we settle individual markets.
- The app will at all time show records of recent bets placed, results and account activity. We recommend that you keep independent records of all the transaction information, games rules, cancellation rules, and payment methods in order to avoid any future misunderstandings.
- All bets will be processed once the bet has been placed and the acceptance confirmed.
- You will be able to play immediately after any deposit transaction has been confirmed.
- When an event is cancelled, all bets referring will be cancelled automatically and the related accounts will be refunded.
- All Customer offers are limited to one per person, family, household address, email address, telephone number, same payment account number (e.g. debit or credit card, Skrill etc.), and shared computer, e.g. school, public library or workplace. We reserve the right to withdraw the availability of any offer or all offers to any Customer or group of Customers.
- In case of a bonus manipulation or abuse of any kind, we reserve the right to deduct the bonus and the winning associated to the bonus from your account.
- We consider these rules to be fair. Should you need any advice regarding these rules, please contact Customer Services.
- If you wish to make a formal complaint about our services should first contact our Customer Services department using the contact us form on the app. We will respond as quickly as possible and in all cases we strive to ensure that all customers are responded to within 48 hours. Our response will include the name of the person who will be handling your complaint and a full record of the correspondence will be tracked, including our operator login credentials who has provided any response to you. If you do not believe our resolution to your complaint to be fair and transparent then you are free to request for the complaint to be escalated to a member of our Senior Management team who will personally review your complaint and make a final decision.
Should you still be of the opinion that our resolution is not fair and transparent then the complaint is escalated to a “dispute” and can be referred to independent adjudication service IBAS.
We give our commitment to pursuing an amicable solution to all disputes, but the results of independent adjudication are not necessarily binding. All disputes and the resolution of these disputes will be reported to the Gambling Commission on a quarterly basis.
- Copyright in the information displayed on this app is the property of Satellite Information Services Limited (“SIS”) and/or its licensors. This information is intended for personal use only and may not be displayed in public, broadcast or used for any commercial purpose without the express written consent of SIS. Whilst every effort is made to ensure that the information is accurate, SIS accepts no responsibility for any use made of the information provided on this app and excludes all liability in respect of any loss suffered by any person arising directly or indirectly from use of the information.
- We are required by our licence to inform you about what happens to funds which we hold on account for you, and the extent to which funds are protected in the event of insolvency. We hold customer funds separate from company funds in a dedicated “Clients Premium” account from Barclays Bank Plc. This means that these funds are not protected in the event of our insolvency. This meets the Gambling Commission’s requirements for the segregation of customer funds as the level: basic protection.
- Any changes to these Terms and Conditions will be displayed on your next login to this app prior to these changes taking effect.
- All bonus offers can be redeemed only once per offer unless it was clearly stated otherwise.
- Each bonus offer will have its own “terms and conditions” and you should ensure that the terms and conditions associated with each individual bonus offer are read and understood prior to accepting the bonus.
- Promotions are subject to change. All management decisions are final.
- In the event of an error when attributing a bonus to your account, the company reserves the right to correct such errors by removing any funds that were put into your account erroneously and by voiding any bets that were placed by these funds.
- At no time will a bonus be offered where the benefit amount is dependent on you gambling for a certain time limit or frequency; where the benefit increased if you reach a qualifying activity in a shorter amount of time; or where the value of the benefit increases with your spend it does so at no greater rate than your spend increases.
- Each bonus, promotion and/or special offer is subject to its own specific terms. You agree to read and understand the terms applicable to each bonus you collect. We reserve the right to rescind any bonus or special offer or promotion at any time.
- Except where otherwise stated, all bonuses offered on Sportdec.com are limited to one per person, IP address, address and/or household.
- We accept deposits via the following credit and debit card types: Visa; Visa Debit; MasterCard; Visa Electron; Maestro.
- The minimum deposit amount accepted is £/€5 with the maximum being £/€ 5,000.
- We will only accept deposits from either Great Britain and Northern Ireland or the Republic of Ireland.
- We do not charge you for depositing using your credit or debit card however you may incur some charges from your bank. See your bank account terms and conditions for further information.
- FSB Technology (UK) Ltd is the Merchant of Record for this app, meaning it processes all credit and debit card payments from customers, including deposits.
What are “Verified by Visa” and “MasterCard SecureCode”?
We utilise services called “Verified by Visa” and “MasterCard Secure” – in the event your card issuer subscribes to one of these services, you’ll be asked to enter a password or specified characters from a password in order to be able to complete your deposit.
If you have not signed-up for this service online before, you’ll be able to create a new password on being prompted.
If you cannot remember this password, you’ll also be able to reset this at this time.
Please note that for your online security, we have no visibility of this password and cannot reset this on your behalf.
Please click here to learn more about Verified by Visa and here to learn more about MasterCard SecureCode.
The process for requesting and receiving winnings is outlined as follows. Please note we will always contact you via your registered email address if there is any further information we require (such as identification documents) in order to process it for you.
FSB Technology (UK) Ltd is the Merchant of Record for this app, meaning it processes all credit and debit card payments from customers, including withdrawals.
- If you choose to make a withdrawal request and have deposited with us using a credit or debit card, we will look to pay any requested winnings in full back to this card.
- If you have deposited using more than one credit or debit card, you will be able to select which card you wish your winnings to be returned to during the withdrawal request process.
- In the event that your credit or debit card used to deposit with us has expired or cannot be credited for any other reason, you will need to deposit using a valid card in order to be able to withdraw any funds back to this card.
- With the exclusion of any applicable withdrawal or management fees detailed below, no charge on any type of credit or debit card payment will be levied by us – in the event that your Bank or card-issuing company charge an exchange rate fee for example (in the event your account is held in a currency other than GBP (Sterling)) or any other charge, then we cannot be held liable for any such charge.
How do I know if my withdrawal has been processed?:
- Under pending withdrawals in the ‘My Wallet > View Transaction History’’ section you will see the status of all your withdrawals. When the withdrawal has been processed by us the status of the withdrawal will change from pending to complete. If your card withdrawal has been requested before 10am GMT the withdrawal will typically be approved by 8pm that same day. If withdrawal is requested after 10am GMT it will be typically be approved by midday the following day.
Can I cancel my withdrawal:
- Card: If you have withdrawn to a card, then you can cancel the withdrawal yourself before it has been processed by us.
- Other Methods: If you have withdrawn to another method then, unfortunately, you will not be able to cancel your withdrawal.
How do I cancel a withdrawal?
- If you have withdrawn by card you can reverse your withdrawal by navigating to: ‘My Wallet > View Transaction History’ if you have any pending withdrawals these shall display at the top with the option to ‘Cancel’. Simply click on Cancel and you will then be asked to confirm the reversal. Funds should return to your account immediately.
- In the event that you have requested a withdrawal from us but have yet to receive either your debit or credit card payment after a sufficient time, please contact Customer Services.
- In our sole discretion, we reserve the right to refuse payment of any withdrawal following a Withdrawal Request.
- The minimum withdrawal amount that can be paid back to your credit/debit card is £/€5.
Withdrawal Management Fees
- Free bets or promotional awards of any kind cannot be withdrawn.
- In the event you choose to withdraw funds from your account and have not carried out any financial activity, or if the financial activity on your account equates to a sum of less than 50% of the amount deposited by you, then we reserve the right to charge a processing fee of 5% of the requested withdrawal amount with a minimum charge of £/€3.00
“Financial activity” is defined by the placing of bets anywhere on this app (voided/cancelled bets to not count)
- We realise that for some Customers gambling might become a serious problem and for such Customers we offer a self-exclusion option for a period from six months up to permanent exclusion, as per a Customer’s request.
If you wish to self-exclude, please either contact Customer Services specifying the period you wish to be self-excluded for, or choose the “Self-Exclude” option found within your “Me > Gaming Preferences” section of this app. If you choose to contact Customer Services, kindly note that it may take up to 24h to process your request.
If you choose to contact Customer Services, kindly note that only upon a clear “self-exclusion” request will your account be suspended for the agreed time. Otherwise all accounts will be “closed” and can be reopened at any time upon a Customer’s request. Please read through our Responsible Gaming guide for more information.
If a self exclusion has been requested by contacting the Customer Support, the account will be closed for 6 months unless explicitly stated otherwise. Any self-exclusion may, on request, be extended for one or more further periods of at least 6 months each.
- For brand partners, using the FSB platform under the FSB licence, at a platform level, practice guidance is taken from the United Kingdom Gambling Commission such that a self-exclusion will be enabled across all brands, operating within one licence. For brands holding their own licence, but using the FSB technical platform, it is illegal under the Data Protection Act 1998 (DPA) to pass any consumer information to third parties.
- FSB Technology (UK) Ltd takes its social responsibility extremely seriously and follows the United Kingdom Gambling Commission’s code to the letter to make sure that effective procedures are in place for self-exclusion. We take all reasonable steps to prevent self-excluded individuals from participating in gambling. The company will close all known gambling accounts of identified individuals who self-exclude from all branded sites using FSB Technology’s platform, and under their licence, within two working days or sooner upon learning that a person is self-excluded. Furthermore, the company has the following procedures in place in order to manage self-excluded individuals:
a. A register of those excluded (name, address, membership and any other account details);
b A record of the card numbers, if known, to be excluded;
c Our staff are trained to effectively administer the systems; and
d The removal of access from those persons found to have attempted to gamble on the ‘sites’
- All self-excluded individuals found to be either attempting or having perpetrated such acts to open an account that could not be practically stopped at the time will have their winnings forfeited and all bets voided. The company treats such instances where an individual willfully construes to subvert the account opening process having self-excluded extremely seriously and will take all necessary action including legal action to protect itself and the individual in order to mitigate harm. We would urge all person(s) who believe they have a gambling problem to seek help from agencies such: http://www.gamcare.org.uk/ and http://www.gambleaware.co.uk/
- If you wish to close your betting account, you can withdraw any remaining funds and there is no further requirement to inform us. Should you want to close your betting account permanently please contact our Customer Services team, who will try to assist you with any issues or concerns you have, and if unsuccessful your account will be closed upon your confirmation. Please allow us up to 24 hours to process your request.
- We reserve the right to decline a new customer or close an account without having to give a reason for doing so.
Customer Services and Complaints
- If you have any complaints, experience any problems or wish to contact us for any other reason, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any complaint or claims of any nature, also with regard to your Account statements or Account balance, should be communicated to us as soon as possible by contacting our Customer Support, from the publication of the information on the app which has given rise to the complaint, and/or within 6 months of the issue occurring;
- The communication must contain the following information:
a) Account Log-In ID;
b) registered First Name and Surname;
c) explanation of the issue and the complaint/claim;
d) specific dates and times associated with the complaint/claim (if applicable);
- All best efforts will be made to resolve any reported matter promptly. Failure to submit the communication as outlined above may result in a delay in our ability to identify and respond to your complaint in a timely manner.
- In case of conflict between the result posted on the Application and the result shown in our Server, the result posted in our Server shall take precedence. You understand and accept that the settlement of any conflict between you and us will be determined based on the records kept by us.
- We commit to responding to the complainants or to the authority with respect to complaints with the results of the inquiry within one month from the date of which the relevant complaint is lodged, and will ensure the best efforts in providing a prompt resolution of issues at hand.
- If for any reason you are not satisfied with how we have resolved your complaint, you may decide that the matter be referred for adjudication by the Independent Betting Adjudication Service (IBAS). Your dispute will be reviewed and, if considered genuine, it will be referred to a Panel for adjudication.
- Once the adjudication process is considered complete, the Panel will issue a ruling in the form of a written document, which will be sent to you and the Operator. The document will explain the Panel’s reasons for the ruling, the Panel’s conclusion, and direct how the matter should be resolved. The ruling will be final and binding on all parties in the dispute, as long as the full facts are presented by all parties concerned.
- Before contacting IBAS and completing the Adjudication Form, we recommend that you read the case studies section on the website, as it may list a similar case which may apply to your own circumstances and help clarify your case before proceeding to adjudication.Telephone Number: +44 (0)20 7347 5883
Adjudication Form: http://www.ibas-uk.com/adjudicationForm.php
- Please note that IBAS will only adjudicate on a dispute if:
(a) the Operator holds a licence issued by the United Kingdom Gambling Commission and the dispute concerns a wager which is subject to the laws of England and Wales, or Scotland; in its absolute discretion, IBAS may deal with disputes arising in other jurisdictions;
(b) a genuine deadlock exists between the Customer and the Operator.
- Alternatively, you can contact the European ODR to refer the matter for adjudication.